8 Inch Professional Chef Knife – Ergonomic Acrylic Resin Handle #5611
- Condition New
- Quantity In Lot 24
- Keywords Helps search function.
- Item # 4264368
- 8″ Professional Chef Knife – SNK sharp kitchen knife is made of high-quality 420 stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. It can be used for home and professional use during your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing of all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits and bread.
- Ultra-Japanese Knife – This sharp knife comes with 52+ Rockwell Hardness and the thickness of this cooking knife is 2mm. Its hand-polished edge is 13-15 degrees per side, which is sturdy and sharp to get the job done perfectly.
- Non-Stick Blade – SNK cutting knife blade contains a quicksand blue metallic paint which presents a frosted texture and hand-polished mirror effect. This is not only beautiful but striking and helps to reduce drag and stops the knife becoming stuck on or in food, therefore ensuring the flavor of your food.
- Premium Acrylic Handle – This dark gray resin handle comes with a stunning triple rivet and full tang design that attaches the handle firmly onto the blade. This offers better durability and reliability for your knife. The thickness of the handle is 6MM which makes it comfortable to hold. It is artificially finely polished to resemble an elegant cloud handle pattern which enhances the beauty of this meat knife.
- Ideal Gift Choice – The SNK resin kitchen knife comes in a high-quality black gift box, making it the perfect gift for your parents, grandparents or friends on kinds of festivals, such as New Year , Birthday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, etc.
The non-slip SNK handle is made of acrylic material and the handle is polished by hand. It resembles an arched line, which is convenient for working in the kitchen for a long time.
Full Tang Style
SNK chef knife belongs to the full tang style whose shank knives have a stronger knife shape, which reduces the change of the handle base. It can be used for difficult tasks and can still maintain its retention function for a long time.
Rivets are the raised, cylindrical studs that keep the handle securely attached to the tang portion of the knife. The benefits of rivets include promoting the sturdiness of the knife and its durability and contributing to a comfortable feel of the handle.